Building an Anti-Racist Workplace in 2020 and Beyond
A Talk by Dorianne St Fleur (DEI Strategist + Racial Equity Coach, Dorianne St Fleur Consulting)
About this Talk
This presentation is designed to equip HR and business leaders with the tools they need to create inclusive and equitable cultures where all of their employees feel seen and valued. The goal is to move beyond lip service into actual needle moving.
- Understanding what an anti-racist organization actually looks like
- Three core elements that create an inclusive workplace culture
- The journey toward moving the needle on anti-racism in your organization
Facts Related To This Presentation
- Of the Fortune 500 CEOs, 1% are Black (all men), 2% are Latinx, and none are Indigenous People.
- In the 25 states (including the District of Columbia) with the largest numbers of Black women working full time, year-round, pay for Black women ranges from 47 to 67 cents for every dollar paid to white, non-Hispanic men in those states.