About this Talk
Creating a thriving DEI work environment means to continuously evolve as a workplace that welcomes whole human beings. Welcoming real humans, anticipating their needs, is essential, continuous and highly profitable in the hospitality industry. Let hospitality anchor DEI in your organisation, too.
- This is how you keep going strong: get a solid grasp of how a hospitality perspective can help you in your DEI journey.
- Connect DEI to the objectives and goals of your organization and anchor DEI as a permanent business objective.
- Strengthen and expand your allyship and anti-racism at work.
Facts Related To This Presentation
- Hospitality is one of the easiest and clearest metaphors to make people instantly grasp the business value and operating principles of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Personal experiences of hospitality connect to the emotional, rational and ethical entry points to prioritize DEI for your management team: welcoming all employees equally.