Mind the Generation Gap: Engaging Multi-Generational Employees
A Talk by Faith Cheong (Operational Excellence Lead / People Enabler, Booking.com)
About this Talk
From Gen Z to Baby Boomers, four generations are bumping up alongside each other at home and in the workplace. There is potential for organizations to meet the needs and expectations in ways that are more meaningful for each generation. Not to mention, for us to confront our own hidden bias.
- Understand age discrimination and confront our hidden bias
- Identify common challenges of a multigenerational workforce
- Explore possibilities in creating a truly inclusive workplace
Facts Related To This Presentation
- According to the World Health Organization 2020, there are around 600 million people aged 60 years and over worldwide today. This number will double by 2025, with the vast majority of older people in the developing world.
- According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 18376 cases of ageism were reported in 2017.
- According to the Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends survey 2020, only 10 percent of the organizations are ready to address a multigenerational workforce.